Local business shoutouts
Adam Brock :People keep talking about the bubble bursting in London. Do you think prices will continue to stay where they are and raise or do you think prices will go back down?
Rahim Lakhani: Define "bubble”
Jeremy McCall Can you explain how commercial leasing tends to work for anyone who is contemplating opening their own business for the first time? Standard pricing and leases and whatnot ?
EMCO MOVING TO A NEW 30K sq ft FACILITY VETERANS MEMORIAL THEYRE CURRENT SITE UNDER REVIEW FOR REDEVELOPMENT
$66.2 million: Total cost
$9 mLllion: City contribution
1,600: Student capacity
NEW DEVELOPMENTS UNDER PERMIT
• 1331 Hyde Park Rd.: The second and final phase of the Bieren Westfield subdivision by Kenmore Homes consists of 97 single detached lots on the south side of Coronation Drive, north of the Canadian Pacific Railway on the east side of Hyde Park Road.
• 1284 and 1388 Sunningdale Rd. W.: The first phase of the Fox Hollow North Kent Developments subdivision is for 69 single detached lots.
• 995 Fanshawe Park Rd. W.: The proposed 111 single detached lots by Landea Development Inc. will have access from the extension of Tokala Trail, Medway Park Drive and Silverfox Drive.
• 3493 Col. Talbot Rd.: The first phase of the Silverleaf subdivision is 108 single-family lots, on the south side of Pack Road, west of Col. Talbot Road. The site is approximately 40.5 hectares.
• 1355 Commissioners Rd. W.: Vil
FREE PRESS MOVING TO PATHWAYS!!
TIME ON MARKET AND PRICING
COMMERICAL OPTIONS SLIM
September 1, 2017
892 homes exchanging hands. a slight decrease in homes sales activity.
"Overall, 2017 remains an incredible year for real estate across London and St. Thomas and we expect sales activity to stay fairly strong for the remainder of 2017."
The average sales price across London and St. Thomas was $326,122, down 1.4% from the previous month.
The average year-to-date sales price was $329,745 - up 18.2% from the 2016 average home price of $279,057.
St. Thomas saw a total of 63 homes sold, up 1.6% from the same time last year.
The average home price in St. Thomas was $270,738, up 1.4% from the previous month.