That makes it the third month in a row that the sales statistics in the LSTAR jurisdiction (London) have hit record highs. We see it in the streets every day and the buzz among professionals is this have only been getting busier and busier. Our days often begin at 6-7am and end at well after 11pm as the buyers and sellers are making moves at all hours of the day. This month included 4 Multiple on 4 different properties, 20+ contract drafted, 7 new listing opportunities and countless inquiries as to what is going on out there in the wild(literally we were standing in a cow pasture listings a farm with a very friendly cow last night.). Granted, Real Estate is hyper local and every single community within a city is experiencing differing degrees of activity, so if you're wondering where these are an what types of transactions are happening feel free to give us a call. We'll be happy to tell you what your neighbours place just sold for or what to expect in the next 3-6 months to help you plan accordingly. 519-860-6547 or by email email@example.com
We understand. We get both sides of the coin. Everyone wants to save some money. When you're looking to list your property signing off on a commission is something that we have been taught is simply signing away a percentage of your investment. The truth of the matter is that it is much more than that. It is a part of your investment. Just like you would go to a dentist to get your dental work done, or using a lawyer to represent you in a legal matter, using a Realtor more than anything PROTECTS your investment.
- The Real Estate Assurance Fund is available to you in the rare event of fraud, or breach of trust by a REALTOR®. It is your protection against financial loss. This fund is financially supported by our members
- All REALTORS® carry errors and omissions insurance: What does this mean? Essentially it boils down to the fact that in the event something is not dealt with correctly the Realtor AND YOU are covered.
- We have the facts on comparable pricing, area trends and commercial market conditions, data you can use to set your best course of action and maximize your listings value when advertising .
- We can negotiate the best deal. There are myriad negotiating factors, including price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings or equipment. By negotiation alone, we often saves you more than the cost of the service.
ng someone on your side gives you the ability to focus on the real things that matter to you.
A competent Realtor will be:
- -FULL TIME. FULL TIME = FULL SERVICE
- -HONEST AND FORTHRIGHT IN ALL DEALINGS
- -KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THEIR MARKET
- -HAVE A STRONG TEAM BACKING THEM
Call us today. We are your FULL TIME dedicated partners in all things Real Estate.